‘Finding a home away from home’
Spacious and bright duplex apartment (approximately 90m2) located in the Pijp area with a roof terrace.
Second floor: Hallway, wardrobe/ storage, Separate toilet, spacious living room with a fully equipped semi-open kitchen and a balcony.
Third floor: Landing, large master bedroom on the front with a large built-in wardrobe, second bedroom at the back, guest room/ study, bathroom with a bathtub/ shower and a toilet and a spacious roof terrace with a lovely view over the city.
The apartment is located in Amsterdam South in the popular ‘Pijp’ area. Many restaurants, bars, shops and many other facilities are located within a walking distance. Excellent connection with public transport to different parts of the city.
- Design wooden floor by Oscar Ono
- Living room equipped with Sonos3
- Kingsize (220 x 210) ''Carpe Diem Härmanö'' bed in master bedroom
- Privacy in the heart of Amsterdam: very few terraces on nearby roofs
- Weber barbecue included
- (Car-)quiet neigborhood as a result of the dead end road
Since Relocation Advisers was founded in 1984, we have become extremely successful in finding suitable accommodation for the employees and their families of national and international companies.
Beschikbaar per: Direct